She shares a bit about herself, her store, and her love for the Lord.
- A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF: My husband doesn’t get my humor. I don’t know why? I keep my girlfriends laughing but, he is not impressed….Other than that, I grew up on a farm riding horses and being the radish grower in our garden. My first dream that I remember wanting to be was a Roller Derby Queen (I’m super tomboyish).
- WHERE MY INSPIRATION COMES FROM: A blessed life-there’s just no other way to say it.
- FAVORITE THING TO MAKE: My mixed metal bracelets. When I receive feedback they are a favorite of the women who are the recipients and I am so fortunate to be able to pay it forward.
- BEST PART ABOUT BEING A CHRISTIAN SELLER: Being able to bless others with the gift God has chosen for me.
- WHY I DO WHAT I DO: I’m a stay at home mom and my life is not hectic enough!
- WHAT ARE MY HOBBIES: I’m am an athlete thru’ and thru’. So, give me a basketball, baseball. and a weight room and I am good to go.
- FAVORITE BOOK: Besides the Bible (which is the greatest ever) I am a fan of many different books. MOVIE: Mystic Pizza MUSIC: definitely Buck Owens
- BIBLE VERSE: Psalm 37:4 delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
- I love God, family, horses, and country music. I could list lots more but, these are my favorites.